More hair, more problems.
In the summer months your head feels like a furnace.
20th Century FOX / Via iblamemovies.blogspot.com
Your thick hair only seems to amplify your sweat.
Paramount Pictures / Via fuckyeahburningman.tumblr.com
Which means it trickles down into your eyes.
And of course it stings like hell.
NBC / Via twodumbgirls.tumblr.com
Please, please seek Jesus.
The death of the teenage dream.
tumblr / Via maypangs.tumblr.com
Not wearing clothes under your clothes.
tumblr / Via g-iggle.com
Playtime with dragons.
tumblr / Via 17000dollars.tumblr.com
The Anti-Superman fan club.
tumblr / Via thelastofkrypton.tumblr.com
Well done, Lacy Lund, well done.
He beat her up at his home after he had been drinking and became abusive at a friend's party.
Lund told the Daily Mail that he had been a "perfect gentleman" when they started going out, sending her flowers and champagne. Her mother had been worried about him from the start, but she was "under his spell".
Did you know that the bird is the word?
Chris' voice is based on Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.
Seth Green has mentioned this a few times on Conan and in the commentary for Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story. Chris even recreates the infamous scene from the film.
“You wanna? We wanna! YOU WANNNAAA??? WE WANNAAAA!!!”
This is the "Exercise" song from a 90s Bollywood movie called Prem Aggan. It is THE fitness anthem you've been waiting for all your life.
It poses a pertinent question...
And provides a succinct answer.
It sheds valuable insights about exercising.
And their perspectives on life after cancer.
WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD, SHEEPLE.
LET'S START SIMPLE. IGGY AZALEA? ILLUMINATI. JUST LOOK AT THAT EYE:
YOU THINK ICE CREAM SANDWICHES ARE SAFE? SWEET, DELICIOUS ICED CREAM? THINK AGAIN:
PYTHAGORAS IS GREEK FOR "ILLUMINATI":
I BET YOU'RE SITTING THERE LOOKING AT THIS THINKING SOMETHING LIKE "I BET DUCKS ARE SAFE. DUCKS HAVE TO BE SAFE." WELL, THINK AGAIN, YA KNUCKLEHEAD:
Every Saturday morning in Cary, North Carolina, activists stand outside an abortion clinic holding homemade signs that declare: "Babies are murdered here." Thankfully, one couple are adding some humour to the situation.
Since March, Grayson and Tina Haver Currin from Raleigh, North Carolina, have been joining the anti-abortion protesters with their own satirical signs.
Now they're documenting their hilarious counter-protest signs on their Saturday Chores Tumblr page.
Currin told The Daily Dot that although their signs are satirical, there's an important message behind them.
FOLLOW ON TWITTER
LIKE ON FACEBOOK
- 24 Reasons Why Summer Sucks For People With Thick Hair
- Where Should You Bless The Rains?
- 15 Problems Tumblr Thinks Can Be Solved By Going To Church
- This Woman Was Beaten So Badly By Her Boyfriend She Needed A New Nose And Now She’s A Beauty Queen
- 31 Awesome Facts You May Not Know About “Family Guy”
- This ’90s Bollywood Exercise Song Is Your New Workout Anthem
- 10 Inspiring Cancer-Survivor Transformations
- How Much Of A Grandma Are You?
- 29 Reminders That The Illuminati Is Ready To Take Over Any Second
- A Couple Spend Every Saturday At Anti-Abortion Protests With These Hilarious Signs
- 19 Ways All-Boys Catholic School Failed To Prepare You For The Real World
- What Happened When I Stood Up To My Sexist Boss
- 29 Completely Exhausting Tasks For Tired People
- How Much Of A Basic Bitch Are You?
- M.I.A. – Gold
- 25 TV News Chyrons That Ran Out Of Fucks To Give
- Tell Us About Yourself(ie): Nat Faxon
- Bobby Shmurda – Hot Nigga (CDQ/Mastered)
- Stalley – One For The $
- 19 Reasons You’re Over Having Your Kids Home For The Summer